Top 10 Seduction Blog of 2013 - DatingAdvice.com
      "Seduction at it's Best" - DatingAdvice.com
      "Top 5 Dating Blog" - Dating-Pulse.com


Monday, May 7, 2012

Developing your own routines


I have been learning concepts, and techniques for the past few months and now I am interested in developing my own routines so that I have a good flow and direction in what I am doing when I go out. So far, what I have is this:



1.       Meditation on Zen Projection mindset
2.       Strong eye contact
3.       Approach from side while touching inner arm
4.       Opener
5.       Tease directed towards femininity
6.       Bait. You know who you remind me of…no I can’t tell you…
7.       Isolate (can still be within group)
8.       Tease ( her ability to attract a guy)
9.       Rapport cycle
10.   Cold read
11.   Escalate (throughout process)
               

No comments:

Post a Comment