Top 10 Seduction Blog of 2013 - DatingAdvice.com
      "Seduction at it's Best" - DatingAdvice.com
      "Top 5 Dating Blog" - Dating-Pulse.com


Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Want to know how to study PU material?

Studying pua and seduction material can be a challenge at first. When I first started doing this stuff, I was overloaded with all the information out there. There are tons of ebooks, articles, blogs, etc. etc. First of all, you need to come up with your goals, intentions, and purpose of why you are doing this in the first place. Once you have that down, then you need to come up with a basic structure of opening to closing.

The way I study is very focused. It consists of working on only one specific aspect of my particular game that I want to learn that day (and night). I spend a few hours during the day reading material on the topic (for example, eye contact). The material can come from any source and does not necessarily have to be pua material. It could be videos, articles, etc. I then do some drills like standing in front of the mirror and refining what I am working on. Afterwards, I go to my computer and write a few paragraphs on what I just studied. I will then go out that night and only focus on that topic. For example, I will spend an entire night infield working on eye contact. I may do some other stuff but I will keep my goal at the forefront.

With some topics or techniques I may spend multiple nights working on them, but it usually takes one solid night (4-5 hrs) to get a good feel for it.

After I really learn the technique or topic, I will eventually teach it to others infield and write on the blog about it.

Having a solid study and infield regimen is important to learning game. Be careful not to get absorbed into long ebooks or jump around to different topics too much. Focus is key.

Talk to you Guys soon,

BlueHaze

No comments:

Post a Comment