Top 10 Seduction Blog of 2013 - DatingAdvice.com
      "Seduction at it's Best" - DatingAdvice.com
      "Top 5 Dating Blog" - Dating-Pulse.com


Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sexualizing Your Interactions

Since I started the community, I have learned so many concepts. The one thing that I am still working on is creating a solid routine. However, I have decided to throw classic routines out the window. For now I'm only going to go for heavily sexualized interactions. This will include sexual framing, eye contact, physical escalation, baiting, bait-to-invest, isolation, overt sexual banter with normal mindstate, normal banter with sexualized mindstate, and teasing. I am going to escalate in as many ways as possible. Let's see where this takes me. If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to post them below

Talk to you soon,

BlueHaze

No comments:

Post a Comment