Top 10 Seduction Blog of 2013 - DatingAdvice.com
      "Seduction at it's Best" - DatingAdvice.com
      "Top 5 Dating Blog" - Dating-Pulse.com


Sunday, February 10, 2013

Does Using Routines Work?

I've spent a lot of time figuring out what works for me. I've tried routines and I've also tried just going into sets without thinking at all.

For myself, I've found that trying to purely run a routine really drains the creative energy from me if that is all I'm focusing on. On the other hand, going into a set with no plan or focus ends up giving me nothing.

The balance I found comes from going into a set with some expectations and an idea of what you are looking for in a girl. For example, I'll go into a set knowing that I want to see if the girl is fun and if she is open-minded. I won't have any routine planned but I will base evrything I say on trying to find out if she is fun and open-minded. During that interaction, I'll throw in some routines to hook the girl harder. I see routines as a spice that you add to the conversation to increase the fun level.

So, the way I see it, being natural is much easier than memorizing a lengthy routine and canned lines. I will throw in canned lines however as tools to help me though.

Overall, I would say be natural, have a few routines in the bag to spice things up, have fun, and get phone numbers. After that, it's all seduction and comfort which is later on or a day2.

Enjoy yourself in-field and get results.

No comments:

Post a Comment