Top 10 Seduction Blog of 2013 - DatingAdvice.com
      "Seduction at it's Best" - DatingAdvice.com
      "Top 5 Dating Blog" - Dating-Pulse.com


Monday, March 18, 2013

Focus on Your Journey

A lot of times I wondered if I would ever get over some of the hurdles I've encountered while learning how to be better with women.

One of the main things I learned was that I got better results when I focused on my journey rather than on getting results. I have always kept my end goals in mind but made sure they guided my journey.

Something else I learned is that there always has to be focused study and preparation before going out and doing things. It's important to be ready for what you are about to do. Many times, I would go out and just do whatever. I got way better results by practicing at home beforehand and getting mental preparation.

So just a quick structure of what I do before I go out and game:

1. Meditation
2. State of mind meditation and self-suggestions
3.Visualization
4. Practice out loud
5. Mirror practice

What I do after I get home:

1. Journaling - includes what I did, how I felt, what I learned, and what I can improve on

This kind of focused work is what helps me prepare for and then reflect on what I am doing. During reflection, I am able to pinpoint things that I need to work on and then focus on only those things the next time I go out. I like to use the 80/20 rule which means 80% of your results come from the most effective 20% of your actions. That's why I pinpoint the 20% of actions that can give me the most results.

A lot of times, you may need to do minimal reading and more action to get results. However, there have been times where I have done lots of reading. It just depends on what you are trying to accomplish. Reading and action can both vary depending on your goals. I see pickup and seduction as something that is learned differently by everyone.

Always focus on having a great journey. You must enjoy your journey. Just like in other professions, when you start attaching your happiness to just getting results, you become sad. If you love your journey and the challenges you are faced with, you will get the results you are looking for. But you always have to keep your focus in mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment