Top 10 Seduction Blog of 2013 - DatingAdvice.com
      "Seduction at it's Best" - DatingAdvice.com
      "Top 5 Dating Blog" - Dating-Pulse.com


Thursday, October 23, 2014

How to Become an Expert

I have become an expert or at least very high-level at different things in my life.

What I have noticed is that I have followed a similar pattern to get there each time.

So let me ask you this...you found my blog for a reason. You are curious to know more about attracting women or just about this topic in general. Many people that read this material on the internet have the intention of becoming the best seducers possible. That is the dream. But how many guys...and girls ever reach that level? Well, by what I've observed with my own eyes is that about 5% of guys that really really try actually become advanced level. There are other top-level people out there that will give you that same percentage or something close.



I bring that number up only to emphasize a point.

What I have experienced with success is that it has always started the same way for me.

Whatever field I have become excellent in has always started off with me either working for nothing, working at the bottom, or just starting from scratch. For example: when I wanted to become a scientist, I remember knocking on the office door of a very well-known scientist. I asked him to let me join his lab and work for him for free. He told me "no" about 2 times. On my 3rd visit to his office, he finally realized that I would keep returning every few days until he told me yes. He accepted me into his lab and I became a dish-washer (meaning I washed the glass ware for the laboratory). Within a few months I became manager of the lab. I did this by working late into the night every single day and on the weekends. Keep in mind, I was not getting paid for this. He did notice the fire I had and the passion I brought to my work.



Eventually, he began paying me, I went on trips to different states, won awards, and pretty much was given the gold ticket to success in that field.

An important point to emphasize is that I stumbled across an individual with great power and he was also very successful at what he did. This accelerated my success very quickly. Becoming an expert for me has usually started with meeting an expert in that same field first and then learning from them at any cost whether it be time or money.



With seduction, I started off learning from a well-known instructor from a legendary company. I obsessed myself with learning everything I could, I did as many approaches as possible with as many wingmen as possible as well. I got to see it from every angle. I have taught, blogged for a top website in the dating field, been trained by multiple experts, and have created my own material. The amount of hours that I have put into this is probably beyond a few thousand. I was willing to do whatever it took to achieve success.

Here is the structure:

1. Meet an expert in the field
2. Become an apprentice to that expert
3. Sacrifice your time from morning to night to work for that individual
4. Learn as much as possible from that individual
5. Meet as many people in that field as you can
6. Spend time on your own learning as much as possible
7. Continue this process for months or, usually, years
8. Eventually become an expert yourself
9. Develop your own style and ideas
10. Teach others and develop them into experts

As I mentioned earlier, about 5%...only 5 out of 100 people that want come into this field actually become good because it is a process. It requires that you be passionate about the journey/process. You have to love the work and the road that takes you. There is actually no destination. It is a continuous journey. It is a fallacy that there is an actual destination.



It is true that it takes blood, sweat, and tears to become excellent at a particular field of expertise. You will have to spend every waking moment thinking about it, obsess your mind with it. I've read Napoleon Hill's, Think and Grow Rich recently and finally realized that I have followed the same process he outlines in his book. I stumbled upon the process on my own. His book, however, validates the ideas I had in my mind. If you want further reading, take a look at his book.

Just to close. I want you to know that you can be good at this. But it's not going to come knocking on your door. You're going to have to knock on it's door until your hand bleeds. Plain and simple. Success is a choice. Choose it and then go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment