Top 10 Seduction Blog of 2013 - DatingAdvice.com
      "Seduction at it's Best" - DatingAdvice.com
      "Top 5 Dating Blog" - Dating-Pulse.com


Monday, May 28, 2012

How to get good fast

Lately, I have come to the idea that, to get good at game, there is no skeleton key. You may read all kinds of information and advertisements on the internet that tell you how fast you can get good. However, everyone has their own very different journey. My journey has taken many hard nights out in-field, during the daytime, and online. I have done many hours or reading and have worked with different people in the community. There is also a big aspect of chance factored in. If I wouldn't have met many of the people I have, it would take much longer to even be aware of many things I need to work on. So, to sum it up, you need to put your heart and soul into this. Go completely crazy with it and you will get results somehow. It takes BALLS. Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment