Top 10 Seduction Blog of 2013 - DatingAdvice.com
      "Seduction at it's Best" - DatingAdvice.com
      "Top 5 Dating Blog" - Dating-Pulse.com


Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Seduction

So I've been studying seduction with my mentor El Topo. I have come across a very catalytic change that started a few months ago and have been on a direct path of self-discovery since then. I will call it the discovery of being a MAN. This process is happening through interaction with women. For some reason, my interaction with women is what is uncovering my inner power of seduction. I have also started reading material from Jason Savage. The main idea I have focused on today is that of "polarization of game". Either you are looking for a LTR or present gratification in the form of sex. You can't straddle the fence with this, otherwise you will be incongruent and dissipate your power. That's all for now. If you have any comments or anything else, just contact me.

Blue Haze

No comments:

Post a Comment