Top 10 Seduction Blog of 2013 - DatingAdvice.com
      "Seduction at it's Best" - DatingAdvice.com
      "Top 5 Dating Blog" - Dating-Pulse.com


Sunday, January 27, 2013

Going Direct

So after a lot of infield trying to learn how to effectively approach, I finally gave myself some insight into why things were going rough for me.

I kept wondering and finally realized that my style is predominantly direct. I know there is a debate between whether direct or indirect is better. Supposedly, they are both great depending on the situation and what would be more effective for you at that specific time.

For myself, I like getting straight to the point fast. On the other hand, there are guys that are more chatty and social so it seems that indirect might be more effective for them in general.

The insight I have here is that you should use your strengths to your advantage. In the example of myself, I spent time trying to learn indirect which instead of direct which I am stronger in. So many sets that blew out were due to me trying to attempt indirect while coming off direct.

Think about your strengths and use them first. Then later, you can try to work on styles that may not be natural for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment